ParticleMax P3 Virus Respirator Filters 6 Pack
Combining cutting-edge ultra-low particulate air (ULPA) filtration with 40 mm standard NATO threading, these P3 certified biofilters work with your existing NBC/CBRN gas mask to provide unparalleled, long-lasting protection from airborne viral and bacterial threats. These respirator filters are vastly superior to common half-face masks in practically every scenario.
- 40 mm x 1/7” NATO filter standard (EN 148-1:1999) threading
- P3-certified protection (according to EN 143:2000 standards) filters out 99.9999+% of biothreats (not suitable for other CBRN threats)
- Lightweight (100g) construction
- Utilizes some of the highest quality ULPA filter construction that works on particles as small as 0.2 microns
- Prevents aerosol and airborne transmission of viral and bacterial threats
- 20-year shelf life for easy long-term storage
- Hydrophobic filter paper is ideal for decontamination showers
NOTE: Due to their sophisticated and specialized construction, these filters will NOT provide protection from common CBRN threats and are primarily intended for protection from biological threats and airborne illnesses. We recommend keeping a variety of filters on hand to tackle whatever threat comes along.
This product comes in a pack of six (6) sealed filters with a shelf life of 20 years. They’re designed for easy long-term storage and handling, with a single package of six filters providing a solid amount of protection for one user (though we recommend stocking a full 2-week supply, if possible).
Certification & Details: